From HacDC Wiki
- Starting a project
- Submit a blog post about the project. File the post under the Projects category and add any relevant tags
- Create a Wiki Page for the project
- Populate your project Wiki page with content about your project
- Add the project to either Category:Ongoing_Projects (if you intend to work on the project) or Category:Proposed_Projects (if you think others might enjoy working on it). Just add the correct tags (as shown here) to the bottom of your entry to properly categorize it:
- Once an ongoing project is active
- The website admins will add your project to the relevant static project page on HacDC.org
- Ongoing projects will be expected to submit a weekly report for the weekly meeting. Failure to submit reports for a certain period of time will result in an Ongoing Project being classified as an Abandoned Project.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Projects"
This category contains only the following page.