Annual Meeting 2018
From HacDC Wiki
From the HacDC Bylaws, Article III, Section 2:
- At the annual meeting, the voting members shall elect the Board of Directors, review and vote on the standing rules and policies of the corporation, receive reports on the activities of the corporation, approve the budget and determine the direction of corporation in the coming year.
Time and Location
Date: 2018.13.10 (March 10, 2018) Location: HacDC
Meeting called to order at
Time: Change me
- Members Present:
- Matt Zand
- Enrique (virtually)
- Others Present:
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
For the most part, my year has consisted of trying to network HacDC with other groups and represent HacDC at events. To that end, I:
- offered 3D printing services, along with Julia, at the two-day Smithsonian Institute's Earth Optimism Summit "Make for the Planet" hack-a-thon
- represented HacDC for the Community Makerspace Day event at Mary McLeod Bethune Day Academy PCS
- supported Ken's Neighborhood Opportunity Centers (NOCs) proposals by:
- participating in two meetings with DC government officials and Nation of Makers executive director
- arranged a meeting between HacDC and the New America Foundation's Open Source Institute
- established a wiki page for collecting, coalating and coordinating potential NOC resources
In lesser news, I've been:
- recreating a passport stamp
- working on a brief OpenSCAD rotate_extrude tutorial video
- futzing around with the teleconferencing system, and continue attempting to document progress on the wiki (See La Fonera and OBi110 VoIP setup.)
- doing this, that and the other thing
- occasionally restocking the fridge
- kept the tunes going a la Radio Paradise
Project Awesome Reports
Audit Committee Report
Nobody bothered to form a committee so there's no report. All financial statements including receipts for all purchases are at the space, in the BOD locker, treasurer's folder. The Dwolla statements include member names, the rest don't. -Enrique
Board of Directors Elections
Results of the elections are as follows:
President: ??? stood for election unopposed.
Vice President: ??? and ??? stand for VP. ??? won with ??? votes to ???
Treasurer: ??? stood for election unopposed.
Secretary: ??? stood for election unopposed.
At large seats: ???, ???, and ??? stand for at large seats. ??? and ??? won the ranked choice vote.
Time: Change me