Annual Meeting 2021
- 1 Purpose
- 2 Time and Location
- 3 Participants
- 4 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 5 Recognition
- 6 Director Reports
- 7 Project Awesome Reports
- 8 Audit Committee Report
- 9 Member Reports
- 10 Old Business
- 11 New Business
- 12 Board of Directors Elections
- 13 New Members
- 14 Adjournment
From the HacDC Bylaws, Article III, Section 2:
- At the annual meeting, the voting members shall elect the Board of Directors, review and vote on the standing rules and policies of the corporation, receive reports on the activities of the corporation, approve the budget and determine the direction of corporation in the coming year.
Time and Location
Date: Tuesday, March 9 Location: HacDC
Meeting called to order at
Time: 7:43pm By: Karen
- Members Present:
- Others Present:
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Don -- repairing the antennas on the roof
- HacDC Robot Group -- ready to start classes this week
Fundraising Activities - scheduled and proposed discussed in shared google docs aggregating ideas from past members meetings. Board to meet in the future.
Vice President's Report
Financial Report: Current Balance -- $13,766 We currently have 17 paying members, $930 from dues and an additional $120 from donations. Rent is $732 for September, total expenses are $793
Project Awesome Reports
Audit Committee Report
Nobody bothered to form a committee so there's no report. All financial statements including receipts for all purchases are at the space, in the BOD locker, treasurer's folder.
- John: Perhaps codify the idea that the Vice President should be the person likely to become the President in the Bylaws? Look into a Bylaws amendment for future monthly meetings
- No bylaws amendments
- Board to meet the following Tuesday to address plan for Mike Ritonia. Tayeb to prepare shared document for Board consideration shared with Board members prior
- Ken: Discusses Strawman Vision for HacDC Robot Project -- taking the project beyond just the space to the community
Board of Directors Elections
Slate of Candidates -- Tayeb: President, John: Vice-President, Michelle: Secretary, Matt: Treasurer, Brian: At-Large, Gabe Altay: At-Large Results of the elections are as follows:
President: Tayeb stood for election unopposed.
Vice President: John stood for election unopposed.
Treasurer: Matt stood for election unopposed
Secretary: Michelle stood for election unopposed.
At large seats: Brian and Gabe stand for at large seats unopposed.
Karen moved, Kevin seconded a motion to elect the slate of board candidates in a single vote. Motion to elect the slate passed.
We have a new member! Jared