Bluetooth indoor location system
From HacDC Wiki
- Use beacons mounted on stationary objects within a room to allow user supplied devices to triangulate their rough position inside the room
- The users may share their location via various means.
- relies on external infrastructure eventually
- robust against network topology traversals (NAT/Firewall)
- not robust when traversing NATs
- Useful for a conference hall or the like, where an area is large enough to prevent finding ones way or friends easily.
testing guest captcha
Front End/BT modules
- just as expensive as SOCs
- bit-bang BTLE library code for reference