Byzantium Sprint 2 Inventory
From HacDC Wiki
Add the crap you have to this list even if someone else says they have the same stuff
- openwrt compatable routers....10
- FRS/GMRS handsets....2(awaiting shipment)
- laser pointers....1
- webcams(in laptops)....2
- usb webcams....1(non hackable :( )
- photodiode/photoresistor/photocell....(will order $20 worth before planing meeting #2)
- Wireless routers: 2
- FRS/GMRS handsets: 2, will probably buy more
- Walkie-talkies: 2, could get another pair, they're cheap
- Laser pointers: 4
- See Make Magazine #16, Spy lasercomm device.
- Going to buy parts to build at least two of these, the design seems flexible enough for different kinds of inputs and outputs.
- Spare LEDs: innumerable
- Going to buy some specifically high-intensity ones online.
- Webcams (USB): 1
- Microcontrollers: 1 Arduino Diecimiela
- Photocells: need to order
- Photoresistors: Seven, need to order more
- Modems: 2
- TinyTrak 4 (used with Project Spaceblimp)
- Radio Shack HTX-200 HT
- Uniden BC92XLT scanner
- Encapsulated solar cells, 66mm x 95mm x 6mm
- 0.5V @ 800mA: 1
- 1.0V @ 200mA: 1
- High intensity white light LED flashlights (miniature): 2
- I've had this model open and played around with them a bit, we could repurpose these easily.