Byzantium Sprint 2 Inventory
From HacDC Wiki
Add the crap you have to this list even if someone else says they have the same stuff.
Also, keep in mind that having spares around would be handy in case we fry some stuff.
Oh - somebody order some 7805 or 7905 voltage regulators to drive the LEDs?
- openwrt compatable routers....10
- FRS/GMRS handsets....2
- laser pointers....1
- webcams(in laptops)....2
- usb webcams....1(non hackable :( )
- teensy 2.0
- teensy++ 2.0
- 2 jeenode v4
- photoresistor....(will buy $20 worth before planing meeting #2 ... radioshack is cheaper than digikey ... who'da thunk)
- 7805....(will buy $20 worth before planning meeting #2 ... again ... wtf radioshack is cheaper)
- Wireless routers: 2
- FRS/GMRS handsets: 2, will probably buy more
- Walkie-talkies: 2, could get another pair, they're cheap
- Laser pointers: 4
- See Make Magazine #16, Spy lasercomm device.
- Going to buy parts to build at least two of these, the design seems flexible enough for different kinds of inputs and outputs.
- Spare LEDs: innumerable
- Going to buy some specifically high-intensity ones online.
- Webcams (USB): 1
- Microcontrollers: 1 Arduino Diecimiela
- Photocells: need to order
- Photoresistors: Seven, need to order more
- Modems: 2
- TinyTrak 4 (used with Project Spaceblimp)
- Radio Shack HTX-200 HT
- Uniden BC92XLT scanner
- Encapsulated solar cells, 66mm x 95mm x 6mm
- 0.5V @ 800mA: 1
- 1.0V @ 200mA: 1
- High intensity white light LED flashlights (miniature): 2
- I've had this model open and played around with them a bit, we could repurpose these easily.