Byzantium Sprint 2 Inventory
From HacDC Wiki
Add the crap you have to this list even if someone else says they have the same stuff.
Also, keep in mind that having spares around would be handy in case we fry some stuff.
Oh - somebody order some 7805 or 7905 voltage regulators to drive the LEDs?
- openwrt compatable routers....10
- FRS/GMRS handsets....2
- laser pointers....1
- webcams(in laptops)....2
- usb webcams....1(non hackable :( )
- teensy 2.0
- teensy++ 2.0
- 2 jeenode v4
- photoresistor....(will buy $20 worth before planing meeting #2 ... radioshack is cheaper than digikey ... who'da thunk)
- Things are weird like that these days.
- 7805....(will buy $20 worth before planning meeting #2 ... again ... wtf radioshack is cheaper)
- Cheaper but more scarce. Buy them online, you'll have a better chance of getting them, plus it saves on gas.
- Wireless routers: 2
- FRS/GMRS handsets: 2, will probably buy more
- Walkie-talkies: 2, could get another pair, they're cheap
- Laser pointers: 4
- See Make Magazine #16, Spy lasercomm device.
- Going to buy parts to build at least two of these, the design seems flexible enough for different kinds of inputs and outputs.
- Assorted LEDs: 20
- Webcams (USB): 1
- Microcontrollers: 1 Arduino Diecimiela
- Photocells: need to order
- Photoresistors: Seven, need to order more
- Modems: 2
- TinyTrak 4 (used with Project Spaceblimp)
- Radio Shack HTX-200 HT
- Uniden BC92XLT scanner
- Encapsulated solar cells, 66mm x 95mm x 6mm
- 0.5V @ 800mA: 1
- 1.0V @ 200mA: 1
- High intensity white light LED flashlights (miniature): 2
- I've had this model open and played around with them a bit, we could repurpose these easily.
- 1/8" monoaural phono plugs: 4
- 14" jumper leads, with alligator clips on both ends: 10
- Audio output transformers, 1K ohms in, 8K ohms out (RS 273-1380): 2
- Assorted resistors, carbon film type, 1/4 watt, 5% tolerance: 500
- Note: this was the only way I could find the resistors needed to build the lasercomm device. Fraggin' Radio Shack...
- Ultra-high brightness red LEDs, 10mm diameter: 4
- 7805 voltage regulator, 5 VDC, 1A: 1
- That was the last one at Radio Shack. Might need more.
- As I recall, there are a few laying around the 'space.
- Assorted cadmium sulfide photocells (RS 276-1657): 5