Byzantium Sprint 4
From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 21:45, 9 April 2011 by Haxwithaxe
- Revisit sprint 2 with different methods.
- Pretty easy to test at HacDC by cross-connecting two modems and dialing between them.
- CAT-5e or CAT-6 throws (thanks to John Gillmore)?
- web replacement (for inside the mesh)
- distributed status.net (is it already?)
- chat proxies/interceptors?
- gtalk (not really any work needed here)
- New project - something different.
E-mail your vote to byzantium [at] hacdc [dot] org with the subject "Sprint 4 Topic".