Byzantium Sprint 4
From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 01:21, 3 April 2012 by ITechGeek
- Revisit sprint 2 with different methods.
- Pretty easy to test at HacDC by cross-connecting two modems and dialing between them.
- CAT-5e or CAT-6 throws (thanks to John Gillmore)?
- web replacement (for inside the mesh)
- Can already set up web servers on the mesh and deploy web apps.
- distributed status.net (is it already? - Yes through OStatus http://ostatus.org/ )
- May we should look into something that works like privacybox.de.
- chat proxies/interceptors?
- gtalk (not really any work needed here)
- Could probably do it with an XMPP server and a web front-end.
- Asterisk server with web front and a couple of confs configured?
- New project - something different.
E-mail your vote to byzantium [at] hacdc [dot] org with the subject "Sprint 4 Topic".