From HacDC Wiki
Introduction to Python
This class will take place on August 30th 2008 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM. It will be taught by Q and his friend Rob.
Also see Suggested Classes.
How to Run a HacDC Class
- Identify something you can teach.
- Plan how to present your content.
- Is there a working projector in the space?
- There are a couple of whiteboards you can use.
- Assemble any necessary parts.
- Use the Event Calendar to schedule a time.
- Add the class description, including date and time and anything participants should bring, to this page.
- Publicize! Send an e-mail to the hacdc mailing list and possibly to Friends of HacDC.
- Run the class. Share your knowledge. Have fun. Take some pictures.
- How did it go? Blog it! Have suggestions for next time? Add them here!
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Classes"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.