From HacDC Wiki
- Keysigning: Keysigning Parties at HacDC. First one was on Sept 10, 2009. They will be held every 2-3 months.
- LightningTalks: 12 speakers present 5 minutes talks on any topic that interests them! Monthly.
- HacDC Intranet Server: An Intranet server provides an on-site platform for interfacing HacDC-specific devices or scripts or files.
- HacDC Multi-touch device: Build a multi-touch display interface so that it can become a user interface for future HacDC project
- Occupancy Sensor: PIR motion sensor with output embeddable in various webpages, so people could see when the space is occupied.
- Physical Access Control Project: Doors, Locks, and their Control
- Project Red Phone: We've now got a phone in the space so people can see if someone's there (or call for emergency cupcakes if they've broken their pinkie).
- Stuff: HacDC has lots of stuff. More stuff is always coming in. HacDC has a limited amount of space. Some stuff has to go out.
- Components Store: Since the honor-system soda stock in the fridge is working so well, we now have a stock of electronic components that works the same way.
- Vast VU Meter: Take a row of windows in the building and place lamps in them to form a vertical bar VU meter showing the volume of the radio station's broadcast.
- RepRap Build-a-Thon: An event where members of the public get an opportunity to learn about RepRap technology.