Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note that according to HacDC's Category:Communications Policy:
- Each ongoing project must have an e-mail address associated with it. The e-mail address may be an alias for the project coordinator, a discussion list for the project as a whole or an alias to info@ so The Ministers may be able to send project inquiries to the correct relevant parties. In any case, the status of each project contact e-mail must be documented here.
Also, from Category:Projects:
- Ongoing projects will be expected to submit a weekly report for the weekly meeting. Failure to submit reports for a certain period of time will result in an Ongoing Project being classified as an Abandoned Project.
- HacDC Intranet Server: An Intranet server provides an on-site platform for interfacing HacDC-specific devices or scripts or files.
- HacDC Multi-touch device: Build a multi-touch display interface so that it can become a user interface for future HacDC project
- Occupancy Sensor: PIR motion sensor with output embeddable in various webpages, so people could see when the space is occupied.
- Physical Access Control Project: Doors, Locks, and their Control
- Project Red Phone: We've now got a phone in the space so people can see if someone's there (or call for emergency cupcakes if they've broken their pinkie).
- Stuff: HacDC has lots of stuff. More stuff is always coming in. HacDC has a limited amount of space. Some stuff has to go out.
- Components Store: Since the honor-system soda stock in the fridge is working so well, we now have a stock of electronic components that works the same way.
- Vast VU Meter: Take a row of windows in the building and place lamps in them to form a vertical bar VU meter showing the volume of the radio station's broadcast.
- RepRap Build-a-Thon: An event where members of the public get an opportunity to learn about RepRap technology.