From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 12:12, 7 July 2013 by Gatohaus (talk | contribs) (→Project Descriptions: updated what 3d printer we have)
- 3D Printing: We've got a PrusaMendel extruding noodles of melted plastic on command. If you need a custom small plastic part, design it in a CAD program and come print it out.
- Sensor Network: Making hardware projects accessible over XMPP.
- HacDC Spaceblimp: Near space initiatives and Hackerspaces In Space contest.
- Machine Shop Classes: Classes on using the lathe, with possibilities for growth into other machines in the future. Beginners to advanced.
- LightningTalks: 12 speakers present 5 minutes talks on any topic that interests them! Monthly.
- WOPR: The HacDC IRC bot. Check out what WOPR can do for you and contribute modules for fame and fortune.
- HacDC Intranet Server: An Intranet server provides an on-site platform for interfacing HacDC-specific devices or scripts or files.
- Occupancy Sensor: PIR motion sensor with output embeddable in various webpages, so people could see when the space is occupied.
- Physical Access Control Project: Doors, Locks, and their Control
- Stuff: HacDC has lots of stuff. More stuff is always coming in. HacDC has a limited amount of space. Some stuff has to go out.
- Components Store: Since the honor-system soda stock in the fridge is working so well, we now have a stock of electronic components that works the same way.
- Wanted Workshops: A means for the community to express its needs and desires.
- Project Byzantium: Mesh networking designed for rapid deployment in emergencies.
- Ws2811-LEDs: Ws2811 LEDs. Bright strips of lights that can be individually controlled, including switching color.
- F3-robot: F3 Robot at Chas Colburn's Maker Tech Tuesdays
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- 3D Printing (8 C, 5 P)
- Amateur Radio (1 C, 11 P)
- Spaceblimp (10 P)
Pages in category "Ongoing Projects"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.