Difference between revisions of "Proposed Projects"
From HacDC Wiki
|(6 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 21:29, 3 April 2012
- AVR Tutorial: An in-process tutorial to take microprocessor newbies and turn them into gods in 20 (not-very) easy steps.
- Columbia Heights Wireless: Aims to provide wireless access to the Internet to HacDC's neighbors in Columbia Heights.
- Distributed Sferics Sensors: A distributed lightning detection system
- Electronic Goban: An electronic, LED go board.
- HacDC Museum: Create The HacDC Museum of Technology, and within the museum the -redacted- Collection of Telephony to facilitate examination and research of the donation by the membership
- Python Sprint Project:
- Vast VU Meter: Take a row of windows in the building and place lamps in them to form a vertical bar VU meter showing the volume of the radio station's broadcast.
- VPS Migration: The current web server will be going away, we need to migrate
- WWholoW (World Wide Holo-grid Web): Study of the possibility of setting up a world-wide wireless difrraction pattern through appropriate ground/air based transmiting stations that utilise ionospheric waveguiding to impose a spherical holographic E/M pattern
of standing spherical harmonics. These could allow realizing an implementation of David Gelertner's "mirror world" idea, way beyond mobile/WiFi technology and much more robust to external disturbances.
Pages in category "Proposed Projects"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.