From HacDC Wiki
- AVR Tutorial: An in-process tutorial to take microprocessor newbies and turn them into gods in 20 (not-very) easy steps.
- Columbia Heights Wireless: Aims to provide wireless access to the Internet to HacDC's neighbors in Columbia Heights.
- Distributed Sferics Sensors: A distributed lightning detection system
- Electronic Goban: An electronic, LED go board.
- HacDC Museum: Create The HacDC Museum of Technology, and within the museum the -redacted- Collection of Telephony to facilitate examination and research of the donation by the membership
Pages in category "Proposed Projects"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.