Difference between revisions of "ServerStandards"
From HacDC Wiki
(Created page with "Category:Servers =NamingConvention== ==Physical== ===Hostnames=== HacDC-shared-m335-1 * HacDC - Identifies machine as HacDC or HacDC member property on the local network...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:52, 21 October 2014
- HacDC - Identifies machine as HacDC or HacDC member property on the local network.
- shared - One of private, restricted, shared. Private = one member only (eg. RasPi). Restricted = limited access (eg. HacDC web server). Shared = shared resources (ie. remote shells).
- m335 - Abbreviated member name or screen name. Full contact details should be written on the physical machine.
- 1 - Unique identifier.
- mirage335 - Local username.
- 1 - Unique machine identifier.
Pages in category "ServerStandards"
This category contains only the following page.