Difference between revisions of "Servers"
From HacDC Wiki
(making server list feature oriented)
(→Overview: making the server list feature oriented)
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Revision as of 11:10, 19 November 2014
Network Attached Storage
Package Build Server
* HacDC-shared-m335-1 - Gentoo/Funtoo - WIP
Package Management Caching Proxy
- HacDC-shared-m335-1 - WIP
- Xen - WIP
Applicable to all use of HacDC server resources.
- Resale of HacDC hosting services is subject to 501(c)3 provisions, and member acceptance. Within those restrictions, it is politely requested than any commercial users 'give back' fairly, upwards 5% of returns.
At minimum, credentials and assets may be immediately deleted. Though not official policy, server admins may take corrective action upon discovery of any of the following, without limitation.
- Contrary to HacDC's 501(c)3 mission.
- Contrary to US public policy.
- Prohibited by HacDC internal policy.
- Jeopardizes HacDC or other HacDC members. Specifically, compromised accounts will be immediately disabled upon discovery, and may be immediately deleted.
- Any form of spam, or activity which causes spam filters to reject mail from *.hacdc.org.
- Heavy internet use, reducing QoS for neighboring tenants.
- Weak passwords.