WIP = Work In Progress
Network Attached Storage
Package Build Server
- HacDC-shared-m335-1 - Gentoo/Funtoo - WIP
Package Management Caching Proxy
- HacDC-shared-m335-1 - WIP
- Xen - WIP
Acceptable Use Policies
Applicable to all use of HacDC communal computing resources.
- Resale of HacDC services is subject to approval at a duely held member meeting
- Insidental use of HacDC services for commercial purposes is accceptable when it complies with all relavent HacDC policies.
I* It is requested than any commercial users 'give back' fairly (upwards 5% of returns).
Server/network/web administrators may take corrective action to address violations of policy. The following actions are never acceptable.
- Actions contrary to HacDC's 501(c)3 mission.
- Violations of applicable laws (international, federal, state, or local).
- Actions prohibited by HacDC policy.
- Any form of spam, or activity which causes spam filters to reject mail from *.hacdc.org or any other HacDC related domain.
- Heavy network use, reducing QoS for neighboring tenants.
- Uncoordinated excess resource usage adversely effecting other users.
- Failure to comply with password policies.
The following are grounds for immediate, complete, and permanent loss of all access:
- Actions which jepordize the resources or safety of the staff, members, guests, tennants of HacDC or St. Stephen's Church.
- Failure to comply with previous sanctions.