Difference between revisions of "Category:TestCart"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 14:20, 2 January 2017
Cart includes our best test equipment.
Dismantled due to a severe misunderstanding between senior members and an earnest volunteer who would otherwise have known better on his own.
Expect to reassemble as well as add new technology in 6-12 months.
- MiniVNA Pro 200MHz Vector Network Analyzer, Time Domain Reflectometer, I/Q Programmable Oscillator.
- Vellman PCScope. Dual channel, isolated, 1GS/s, 50MHz bandwidth, offers spectrum analyzer, voltage, and power measurements.
- Precision Volt and Ohm Meter
- Analog Oscilloscope. Dual channel, >70MHz bandwidth.
- Laptop, hosting test cart equipment.
- Continiously Variable Frequency Oscillator, up to 150MHz
- Continiously Variable Pulse Generator, up to 50MHz
- 2x Function Generator, up to 12MHz
- Gigahertz Frequency Counter with TCXO
- +/-12V and +/-5V Low-Noise Linear PSU
- Dual Variable Voltage (2x 0-20V) and Adjustable Current Limit (2x 0-1A) Power Supply
- Precision 12Ch AF Variable Gain Amplifier with 24V Input Bias
- Differential 8Ch AF Amplifier (Instrumentation Amplifier)
- Amplified Speaker
- 50,000x 50Ohm BNC Input TRS Output Audio Amplifier
- HF Tuned Amplifier
- SMC-1 Frequency Mixer
- BNC 50 Ohm Termination Connectors
- BNC High-Pass Filter and Shield Fuse
- Various BNC Probes and Adapters
- More frequency mixers, instrumentation amplifiers, and other parts.
- Power Strips
- Connectorizing more frequency mixers.
- Connectorizing IF filters.
- Silicon Labs programmable oscillators.
- AVR (Arduino) programmer.
- Logic Analyzer
- Another RF amplifier.
- 110GHz Vector Network Analyzer
- Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Leads
Contact mirage335 by IRC or email - preferably IRC - for comments or feedback.
This category currently contains no pages or media.