From HacDC Wiki
Cart includes our best test equipment.
- Vellman PCScope. Dual channel, isolated, 1GS/s, 50MHz bandwidth, offers spectrum analyzer, voltage, and power measurements.
- Precision Volt and Ohm Meter
- Analog Oscilloscope. Dual channel, >70MHz bandwidth.
- Gigahertz Frequency Counter with TCXO
- Continiously Variable Frequency Oscillator, up to 150MHz
- Continiously Variable Pulse Generator, up to 50MHz
- 2x Function Generator, up to 12MHz
- +/-12V and +/-5V Low-Noise Linear PSU
- Dual Variable Voltage (2x 0-20V) and Adjustable Current Limit (2x 0-1A) Power Supply
- Precision 12Ch AF Variable Gain Amplifier with 24V Input Bias
- Differential 8Ch AF Amplifier (Instrumentation Amplifier)
- HF Tuned Amplifier
- SMC-1 Frequency Mixer
- BNC 50 Ohm Termination Connectors
- BNC High-Pass Filter and Shield Fuse
- Various BNC Probes and Adapters
- Power Strips
- Several more frequency mixers
- IF Filters
- Programmable Oscillators
- AVR (Arduino) Programmers
- RF Amplifiers
- Vector Network Analyzer
- Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Leads
Contact mirage335 by IRC or email - preferably IRC - for comments or feedback.
This category currently contains no pages or media.