From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 12:58, 5 March 2015 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) (updating to reflect changes)
- Transparent caching proxy for package management traffic (apt, yum, etc)
- Mirroring and timeshifting of distribution repositories to offset bandwidth usage.
This machine is just for caching package management traffic and rehosting it. There are no user accounts available on this machine.
- apt - via apt-cacher-ng - http://cthulhu:9999
- CPU: 2
- RAM: 2048MB
- / - albert/cthulhu-disk
- swap - albert/cthulhu-swap
- cache - albert/proxy
- Not configured
- Packages for:
- does not cache Packages* files - prevents stale package lists
- Installer and live ISOs for:
- Will coordinate with mirage