From HacDC Wiki
I've got a couple of ideas so far:
- WEP or WPA (or other hash/cipher) crack acceleration
- In my dreams, I imagine a crack accelerator embedded in an autonomous robot that drives itself around cracking networks as it goes.
- non-von Neumann computer
- E.g., the Reduceron, which is a machine that does something called graph reduction, a thing computationally equivalent to a Turing machine but which is better suited to pure functional languages like Haskell
- see http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/reduceron/
- SIP <-> analog telephone adapter