Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HacDC - Identifies machine as HacDC or HacDC member property on the local network.
- shared - One of private, restricted, shared. Private = one member only (eg. RasPi). Restricted = limited access (eg. HacDC web server). Shared = shared resources (ie. remote shells).
- m335 - Abbreviated member name or screen name. Full contact details should be written on the physical machine.
- 1 - Unique identifier.
- mirage335 - Local username.
- 1 - Unique machine identifier.
EST/EDT aka US Eastern, America/NewYork, or "Eastern"