Difference between revisions of "HacDC-shared-m335-1-standards"
From HacDC Wiki
(Created page with "Category:ServerStandards =NamingConvention= ==Physical== ===Hostnames=== HacDC-shared-m335-1 * HacDC - Identifies machine as HacDC or HacDC member property on the local ...")
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 12:18, 19 November 2014
- HacDC - Identifies machine as HacDC or HacDC member property on the local network.
- shared - One of private, restricted, shared. Private = one member only (eg. RasPi). Restricted = limited access (eg. HacDC web server). Shared = shared resources (ie. remote shells).
- m335 - Abbreviated member name or screen name. Full contact details should be written on the physical machine.
- 1 - Unique identifier.
- mirage335 - Local username.
- 1 - Unique machine identifier.
EST/EDT aka US Eastern, America/NewYork, or "Eastern"