Difference between revisions of "HacDC Spaceblimp 6"
From HacDC Wiki
(Header & Footer)
(Added Spaceblimp template)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 21:52, 21 July 2016
- If you want to get involved or learn more or contribute to the program...
- Subscribe to the Spaceblimp email list
Since Global Space Balloon Challenge 2016 (GSBC) just ended, there is no better time than now to start planning for participation in, but not limited to, the GSBC 2017 challenge. HacDC has had some preliminary discussions with the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) regarding some of their STEM initiatives which align well with our Spaceblimp project. This presents a great opportunity for HacDC to collaborate with the NRL and local area schools to assist students in preparing for the next GSBC or other balloon events. Besides helping young minds grow, we could also expand in to other STEAM initiatives and work side-by-side with distinguished researchers and scientists from the NRL.
Supplies and equipment are not an issue. Hands on help is. We need embedded hardware, software, FPGA, and RF engineers, licensed amateur radio operators, project developers, crafts people, decorators, coordinators, outreach specialists and educators. However, no one with helping hands or a willingness to learn will be turned away.
- Education & Outreach
- FAA/FCC compliance
- Flight Prediction & Tracking
- Launch team
- Power Point Tracking
- Project Coordination & Facilitation
- Recovery team (chase team)
- Sensor Systems
- Structural Design
- System Testing and Integration
- HacDC_Spaceblimp_6/Projects/Science_Payload:_Radiation & FLASH memory
Spaceblimp 6 Links
- Spaceblimp 6 Inventory
- Google Sheet of all Components (Old)
- Tasks Remaining, Packing List and Pre-Flight Checklists
- High Altitude Balloon Tutorial
- UK High Altitude Society
- Launch-1 Requirements Document
- GSBC Regulations Overview
- Intro to ballooning
|Main Page||Press Page||First Launch (Found)||Second Launch (Successful)|
|Third Launch (Successful)||Fourth Launch (Successful)||Fifth Launch (3% short of goal)||Sixth Launch (Successful)||Seventh Launch (Successful)|
|Subscribe to the Spaceblimp email list|