HacDC Spaceblimp 6/Projects/Recovery team (chase team)
From HacDC Wiki
- If you want to get involved or learn more or contribute to the program...
- Subscribe to the Spaceblimp email list
The recovery team will be responsible for arriving at the predicted recovery site to track and relocate (as best as possible when flight deviations occu) in order to recover the balloon after its return. At least one amateur radio operator should be present in the group. Communications with the launch team should be maintained as best as possible through preparations made by the communications logistics team.
- TBD (All are welcome)
Spaceblimp 6 Links
- Spaceblimp 6 Inventory
- Google Sheet of all Components (Old)
- Tasks Remaining, Packing List and Pre-Flight Checklists
- High Altitude Balloon Tutorial
- UK High Altitude Society
- Launch-1 Requirements Document
- GSBC Regulations Overview
- Intro to ballooning
Ethan W., Nick B., John P., Enrique C., Nicole, Kyle, Derk, Sam