Meeting Start Wednesday July 30 7:50pm
* HacDC Founding Member: RBD
* HacDC Founding Member: DC
* Guest: MS (8:45pm)
Opening discussion revolved around Jeff Han's FTIR interactive display design as well as different prototypes.
No objection to the following working groups:
* LED circuitry
* LED+Plexi Frame Design
* Box Design and Construction
* IR Camera Construction
* Computer Building
* Projector Construction (if necessary)
* TouchLib Development
* Application Development
No objection to:
* At least 3 LEDS per edge of the plexiglas.
* Making at least one prototype before building the final product
* The LED circuitry and Plexiglas to be built using a frame, as a single assembly.
* The purchase of the plexiglas and LED components
* Researching how to drill the holes for the LEDs accurately.
* RBD suggested that when the prototype is shown to work, we request funding from HacDC to purchase a new projector. DC suggested that we use the old project and request that HacDC buy a new project to replace the old projector.
* DC suggested that he'll research if there any plastics manufacturer near where he resides.
* MS discussed using the Wii controller, in the context of a multi-touch interactive display.
* MS also discussed how to use the Wii controller to create a 'digital whiteboard'
Meeting close 9:30pm
Revision as of 12:52, 22 June 2009