Meeting Agenda 2009 03 10
From HacDC Wiki
Time & Location
- March 10, 2009
- 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- HacDC, 1525 Newton St NW, Washington, DC
Draft minutes of the last meeting
The Consent Agenda
Items from the Annual Meeting
- Approve Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised as our official meeting protocol.
- Wouldn't this require an amendment to the bylaws, which say "All meetings shall follow the MIBS Simplified Rules of Coordinated Consensus through Chaos as approved at an annual meeting." (Article III, Section 7)? -Katie 16:51, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed. This cannot be changed. Serge
- The Bylaws say we have to follow something called MIBS Simplified Rules of Coordinated Consensus through Chaos (Also known as the standing rules) that's approved at an annual meeting. I'm proposing to replace the current text the MIBS document with the text "All meetings shall follow the parliamentary rules of Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised." This should have been done at the annual meeting, but because of a motion to postpone votes not taken at the annual meeting, we can vote on it during a regular member meeting. Ben
- Vote on Bylaws Change to Change the Regular Meeting Frequency to the second Tuesday of each month.
- Minister of Finance
- Minister of Information
- Keeper of The MIBS
- After the meeting will be working on the Drupal site testbed, if anyone's interested
- PR Coordinator Status
- NoVALUG meeting
- Plan for future
- Basement space update
- Door entry project status
Vote in new At-Large Board Member
Board Indemnity Insurance
Budget and Plan for HacDC Hosting
Approval of any pending new member(s).