Quantified Self Show & Tell 05/22/2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We'll meet at 6, schmooze a while, and start presentations around 7.
- Xaq Rothman**: Tracking smoking with CigLog, a webapp I wrote.
- Bjorn Westergard**: Dietary logging with Cron-O-Meter, journaling with tiddlywiki, carrying a gps logger, DIY pulse-oximeter.
- Erica Kane**: Using a Bodybugg to monitor calorie burn, and to confirm or deny common beliefs about weight loss.
- Elephant Ninja**: Using the sticker method to track and improve pull-ups.
- Matthew Velderman**: A total fitness tracking system, including key metrics, the system itself, and outcomes so far.
- Blue of [hello-the-future.net](http://hello-the-future.net)**: Every week I sit down with my guitar and make a new song for the internet. In my presentation, we'll hear just how fast a musician can level up in a year.