From HacDC Wiki
Arc and Redbeard are planning on producing a tutorial for an AVR based reflow oven. The goal of the project is to be an updated version of the sparkfun reflow oven with a better graphical display and improved user input system.
- Use AVR
- Provide visualization of temperature graph
- Produce board kit
- Be cost equivalent (or cheaper) than sparkfun
- Be programmable via keypad or serial port
- Provide real time output via serial
- All through hole (otherwise you're in chicken vs egg mode)
- SPST Relay (at least 30 amps)
- AVR (At least ATMega168, possibly ATMega328
- LCD Display
- Fuse Holder?
- Thermocouple Amplifier
- Line inside of oven with Reflect-a-gold - Manufacturer's Link (Will improve cooling ramp down times)