Regular Member Meeting 2009 12 08
From HacDC Wiki
Note: This page, in a change from our previous practice, serves as the 2009-12-08 Member Meeting's agenda (before the meeting) and minutes (after the meeting).
Time and Location
December 8, 2009 Meeting called to order at ? PM by President
Members Present: Ben S,
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
Make: Money program details were received last week. There will soon be a form on the website where you can subscribe to Make: Magazine through HacDC and we'll get 1/2 of your subscription fee.
timball bought a glue gun and has a receipt for $12.63
also pants are good!
timball's friend Josh Ruihley wants to buy a Nabaztag
Has loaned HacDC, on an ongoing basis, a Shure wireless microphone system.
He has also donated a Flip-like (although another brand) video camera to the space.
- Election of a director at-large (to replace the resigned member)
- Approval of paying PayPal fees for magazine subscriptions through the HacDC website
- Creation of annual report (Copy Writing and Scribus Work)
- Donation for the Church Guard for a holiday gift.
- Proposal to retain legal representation for HacDC and the board. The board should be asked to report on the legal consequences of playing an unlicensed movie at the next membership meeting.