Regular Member Meeting 2013 04 09
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
April 9, 2013
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
- Draft: Shop Rules
- Call for certification standards for the more dangerous tools
Working out Secretary's duties, trying to determine current rules for tracking member list and announcing meetings. Otherwise nothing new to report. Gatohaus 10:40, 8 April 2013 (PDT)
Project Awesome Reports
- ISC Grant:
- Meetings (semiweekly hangouts/meatspace)
- RasPi - ByzPi
- next Goal - Mac compatibility
- 3rd Goal - Mesh over Ham radio
- 4th Goal - 0.4b release with all the fun stuff created in the other goals
PLA supplies have dwindled. Plan to buy Ultimachine PLA 3mm White 1Kg on Spool, which has a proven track record at HacDC. Bonus: we will probably receive more sample colors from Ultimachine.
However, no funds are presently allocated to Project 3DP.
- If not sufficient Project Awesome funds , then approve purchase of more PLA (as discussed by Mirage)
- Last Consider (no vote) Article II of the Proposed Standing Rules for voting on at next month's meeting.