Regular Member Meeting 2013 04 09
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
April 9, 2013
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
- Draft: Shop Rules
- Call for certification standards for the more dangerous tools
Working out Secretary's duties, trying to determine current rules for tracking member list and announcing meetings. Otherwise nothing new to report. Gatohaus 10:40, 8 April 2013 (PDT)
Project Awesome Reports
- ISC Grant:
- Meetings (semiweekly hangouts/meatspace)
- RasPi - ByzPi
- next Goal - Mac compatibility
- 3rd Goal - Mesh over Ham radio
- 4th Goal - 0.4b release with all the fun stuff created in the other goals
Justin Myers purchased 2lbs of PLA plastic. This will probably last a few months. In the long run, many types of supplies are needed at HacDC.
Three ways of doing funding general supplies: 1) The proposed PA SUPPLIES project (least controversial). 2) Allowing HacDC members to be reimbursed by the HacDC BoD (or other appointed committee) more freely from the general fund. 3) Allocating budget from the general fund at the monthly members meeting for supplies (existing process).
Funding general supplies sooner rather than later is important to move forward at HacDC.
Reimburse Justin for PLA
Allocate $52.14 to reimburse Justin for PLA purchase.
Reimburse Eric for Keys
Allocate $18.32 to reimburse Eric via PayPal for MinuteKey purchase at Lowes. Email receipt was sent to BoD on 2/21/13 and again 4/7/13 with no reply regarding reimbursement.
- Last Consider (no vote) Article II of the Proposed Standing Rules for voting on at next month's meeting.