Regular Member Meeting 2013 06 11
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 Director Reports
- 5 Project Awesome Reports
- 6 Member Reports
- 7 Old Business
- 8 New Business
- 9 New Members
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- June 11, 2013
- Called to order at _:_ by __.
- Members present:
- Others present:
- Quorum ? met.
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
Here is the financial summary spreadsheet for May 2013: File:HacDC Financials 2013 05.pdf.
Here is the Project Awesome spreadsheet for May: File:HacDC PA Projects-2013 05.pdf.
Shawn Nock (unable to attend)
Project Awesome Reports
Easy fire-and-forget operation. Stable and efficient. Essential spare parts available.
Please read Category:PrusaMendel if you haven't used the printer in a while.
Crated, awaiting pickup by owner or repair. Really, this machine is limiting, very difficult to use, no longer needed to repair the Prusa Mendel, and taking up a lot of space.
Mill stock replenishment may occur soon, pending some testing.
We ought to trade/sell most of our ABS stock. We don't need more than 1kg. The stuff is needed only for high-temperature/outdoor parts, otherwise PLA is stronger. Even elastic parts can be made with PLA.
$83.76 Receipts mentioned last month have been reimbursed.
- Privacy_Policy is put forward for member vote as officially adopted policy. Notification was sent to members on 04May2013.
- In the week since announcing this was up for vote, there has been a lot of discussion and probably not enough agreement to actually vote on it.
- Licensing Policy is put forward for member vote as officially adopted policy. Notification was also sent to members on 04May2013.
- Vote to approve "Article II: Membership" and "Article III: Expenditures and Reimbursements" from the Proposed Standing Rules.
- Shop Rules is put forward for member vote. Such rules as these are pointed to in Article VI in Proposed Standing Rules.