Regular Member Meeting 2013 08 13
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
- August 13, 2013
- Called to order at ___ by ___.
- Members present:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Alberto - for running a classy class and giving the kitbuild tools a maiden voyage, and for tackling the WP autoupgrade bugs.
- Dan B & Mirage - for getting the laser up and running, and training people to use it.
- David W - for helping the church guard out by giving him a laptop and hopefully for having fixed it by this meeting.
- Sean N - 1) for successfully forking and merging his genetic code 2) for getting a bunch of us on retroshare
- ITG and Shawn S - for spearheading the next cryptoparty organization
Vice President's Report
- working on the de-datacenter machine. got harddrives, need to install them.
- tvb dongle SDR is running at work with gqrx
- website performance is getting better
- planning for wired network inside the space
Here is the financial summary spreadsheet for July 2013: File:HacDC Financials 2013 07.pdf. We gained David Pietrocola as a new member (voted in last month), and prospective members Jeffery Herrity and Robert Ryan-Silva have already started paying dues. Jason Fox and Chris Danicic were voted in as members last month but have yet to pay dues; four other members are delinquent on dues. Graham C., Timothy R., and Nicolas J. (Loki) left. Five people (members and non-members) made non-dues donations.
We had a surplus so I am able to declare a $__ Project Awesome dividend and add $__ to our reserves. Here is the Project Awesome spreadsheet for July: File:HacDC PA Projects-2013 07.pdf. There are currently 15 votes.
Nothing to report.
Project Awesome Reports
Total expenditure: ~$120
- PLA filament.
- Copper clad board.
- Spare PCB milling bit.
- PLA polishing solvent for silky smooth parts.
- Solder paste.
- Light bulbs for HacDC DIY projector. Not charging to SUPPLIES unless other HacDC members agree they should be.
- IGBT Modules. We may get 3 of these for $3 each. Usual price is $100 each. Credit to Dan Barlow for the find.
- Building up organized list on the wiki. Please feel free to edit. See: http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Category:PA_SUPPLIES
Requests for Commentary
- Large plastic buckets. Are these within the PA_SUPPLIES project scope? If so, cleanup efforts need them urgently.
Bought, working, and draining to the outside. Steam pipe opening sealed. (cut on 3 sides to enter, tape afterwards)
- Is it sufficient?
Adjourned at ___.