Regular Member Meeting 2014 02 11
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 Director Reports
- 5 Project Awesome Reports
- 6 Member Reports
- 7 Old Business
- 8 New Business
- 9 New Members
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- February 11, 2014
- Called to order at _____ by _______
- Members present:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Vice President's Report
Here is the financial summary spreadsheet for January 2014: File:HacDC Financials 2014 01.pdf. In the past month we received resignations from At-Large Director Shawn Nock, long-time contributor Martin Rothfield, Ken Chalk, Richard Pournelle, Zach Walls, Jarett DeAngelis, Erica Kane, and Robert King. We have one new member, Abe. Including dues-paying, dues-waived, and behind-on-dues-but-repaying members, we have 57 members.
Here is the Project Awesome spreadsheet for January: File:HacDC PA Projects-2014 01.pdf. Since we have a negative surplus for the first time since December 2012, I cannot justify declaring a Project Awesome dividend for the month.
- Calendar of non-HacDC events. http://jbwa.net/HacDC.php <ITG Comments>If people like, I'll move it over to the HacDC site. Also other calendars can be added from sites like Meet-up (Maybe NOVA Labs?).</ITG Comments>
- Increasing cross-talk between spaces in the region. Looking for help.
- GE Garages? We were propositioned to "work with them"... deadline for response is Friday, don't know what this really is.
- Don't leave empty food containers in the space.
Project Awesome Reports
Working on lighting for the new shelves in the basement. Have lights, tweaking mounting.. need help finding efficient power supplies: 10 x 12v @ 2 to 4A (prefer 3A but anywhere in that range).. can be any mix of units quantized at ~3A. meaning 1 x 30A supply or 10 x 3A supplies...etc.
Adjourned at _______