Regular Member Meeting 2015 07 14
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 Director Reports
- 5 Project Awesome Reports
- 6 Member Reports
- 7 Old Business
- 8 New Business
- 9 New Members
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- July 14, 2015
- Called to order at by
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Everyone who helped at the National Maker Faire: Bobby, Julia, Matt, Matt Sr., Enrique, Christine, Phil
- Don & HARC for Amateur Radio Field Day.
- Mike for restoring and backing up the Wiki.
- Matt & Phil for work on the Edmunds Optics grant application.
Vice President's Report
I don't have a roster of members in good standing until we get a report of PayPal dues.
A date for a TOOOL Intro Lockpicking class is still to be decided, but upcoming.
Project Awesome Reports
Let's discuss establishing a 'qualified users,' list for things like the CNC Mill, Lathe, Laser Cutter, SEM, some chemicals, etc. I think that means appointing some people as qualifiers and doing some kind of training or qualification assessment.-Enrique
Let's charge fees on MeetUp RSVPs and refund the fees to those who come to the event. I think this will give us a more accurate RSVP count from the start. The events will still be free in the end but we'll be charging a no-show penalty. Discuss... -Enrique
Adjourned by at