Regular Member Meeting 2015 07 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 Director Reports
- 5 Project Awesome Reports
- 6 Member Reports
- 7 Old Business
- 8 New Business
- 9 New Members
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- July 14, 2015
- Called to order at by
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Everyone who helped at the National Maker Faire: Bobby, Julia, Matt, Matt Sr., Enrique, Christine, Phil
- Don & HARC for Amateur Radio Field Day.
- Matt for repairing the church's fire alarm system.
- Mike for restoring and backing up the Wiki.
- Matt & Phil for work on the Edmunds Optics grant application.
- Matt & Phil for work on the Capital One grant application.
Vice President's Report
I don't have a roster of members in good standing until we get a report of PayPal dues.
A date for a TOOOL Intro Lockpicking class is still to be decided, but upcoming.
Project Awesome Reports
- We need to file a bianual report with the District of Columbia Dept. of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs, and we need to change our registered agent. This was previously Martin, who doesn't live in DC anymore. A DC resident must be the registered agent for HacDC.
- Let's discuss establishing a 'qualified users,' list for things like the CNC Mill, Lathe, Laser Cutter, SEM, some chemicals, etc. I think that means appointing some people as qualifiers and doing some kind of training or qualification assessment.-Enrique
- Let's charge fees on MeetUp RSVPs and refund the fees to those who come to the event. I think this will give us a more accurate RSVP count from the start. The events will still be free in the end but we'll be charging a no-show penalty. Discuss... -Enrique
- CryptoParty 2015?
Adjourned by at