Regular Member Meeting 2015 10 13
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
- October 13th, 2015.
- Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Mirage has planned out the new space layout in good detail.
- Mirage, Dan and Don helped clean up the front basement room in preparation to move workshop equipment down there.
- Dan and Enrique went out to Community Forklift to look for building materials for the new space and basement.
- Enrique facilitated a lockpicking class attended by 17 students and 3 instructors from TOOOL.
- Julia has been keeping the space open, greeting guests and answering the phone during business hours.
Vice President's Report
- Lots of reorganization, lots of Outgoing stuff to move out.
- SEM work has moved onto vacuum gauge circuitry troubleshooting.
- An Open Mapping class by Ed O. has been postponed.
- The HacDC table at the Columbia Heights Farmers Market can't be just Juri. Please come help.
Project Awesome Reports
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx