Regular Member Meeting 2015 10 13
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
- October 13th, 2015.
- Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Mirage planned out the new space layout in good detail.
- Mirage, Dan, Don and Enrique helped clean up the front basement room in preparation to move workshop equipment down there.
- Mirage built the shelves at the new space with help form Nick, Bobby and Enrique.
- Dan and Enrique went out to Community Forklift to look for building materials for the new space and basement.
- Enrique facilitated a lockpicking class attended by 17 students and 3 instructors from TOOOL.
- Julia has been keeping the space open, greeting guests and answering the phone during business hours.
- Julia has been relentlessly representing HacDC at the Columbia Heights Farmers Market weekly.
Vice President's Report
- Lots of reorganization, lots of Outgoing stuff to move out, some still at my place unfortunately.
- SEM work has moved onto vacuum gauge circuitry troubleshooting.
- An Open Mapping class by Ed O. has been postponed.
- The HacDC table at the Columbia Heights Farmers Market can't be just Juri. Please come help.
- Don and Andrew were at the Silver Spring Maker Faire representing HacDC and HARC.
- Many things were put on the back burner due to the recent move: laser cutter repair, SEM refurbishment, the large-format 3D printer, resuming Microcontroller Mondays, having a Raspberry Pi meetup, making T-shirts, doing a crowdfunding campaign video, making a billboard for sponsors or putting sponsors on the homepage, scheduling a second concurrent CTF meetup, etc.
Project Awesome Reports
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx