Regular Member Meeting 2016 10 11
From HacDC Wiki
Revision as of 15:53, 11 October 2016 by 220.127.116.11 (Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - 10/11)
Time and Location
- Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Regular_Member_Meeting_2016_08_09 (Vote: renewal of HSTS MOU)
- Julia would like reimbursement of $19.01 from reserves for two 32GB USB Flash drives; receipt already provided.
- Previous bylaws amendment is pending since about April; it allows the Board to suspend a member's access to the space until the next meeting. Please review if you haven't seen the proposal.
- Proposal: Create a second HacDC bank account for use by the HacDC Amateur Radio Club treasurer if he or she is a HacDC member. HacDC would retain ownership and visibility of the account, but the HARC treasurer could check the balance and be an authorized user on the check card for donation deposits and purchases.
- Bylaws amendment proposal: Change the threshold for future bylaws amendments from "more than three quarters (3/4ths) of voting members," to "more than three quarters (3/4ths) of member votes cast 90 days from the proposal approval date," and from "Notice of such petition must be submitted electronically to all members," to "Notice of such a petition must be submitted to all members electronically and, where electronic means produce no response, all other available means." (Note that this was proposed by Ben in 2009.... http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Proposed_Bylaw_Changes_2009 )
Project Awesome Reports
Project Electron Microscope (SEM)
The vacuum gauge has been ordered and might be here by the next members meeting.
Project Optical Table Robot (OTR)
Vice President's Report
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx