Regular Member Meeting 2017 07 11
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
- Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Benjamin Blundell - The British Invasion! :D But I'm lovely really so pretty please vote me in :D
- We have 16 signatures on the bylaws amendment pettition, out of about 28 members. We've still to email the petition to members or mail hardcopies, but this illustrates the reason we need this amendment in the first place... Please Sign/Consider if you are present. Now.
- Review/discuss/vote on the new draft of the HSTS MOU, already discussed some last month: []
- Review/discuss/vote on Ken's proposal that HacDC act as a fiscal sponsor, detailed previously:
- Nancy: HacDC is invited to the YMCA of Metropolitan Washington’s 23rd Annual YMCA Thingamajig® Invention Convention, Thursday, July 27, 2017, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. At the Prince George’s County Show Place Arena/Equestrian Center in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. YMCA is covering transportation and food and some help setting up and tearing down. Please see Nancy's email today for details. (read it)
Project Awesome Reports
Project Electron Microscope (SEM)
Project Optical Table Robot (OTR)
First public even is coming up in the next few weeks.
- The date for the next launch is preliminarily August 21 (the day of the Eclipse). Please speak up if you'd like to participate. Meeting should start shortly.
Vice President's Report
We had a surplus of $667 because we're still catching up from my forgetting to bill people in previous months. I'll be distributing this surplus to Project Awesome as a dividend. Please look at the new projects and let me know what to do with your share. Balances is here: 
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx