Actions

Difference between revisions of "Regular Member Meeting 2018 01 09"

From HacDC Wiki

(asdf)
 
(in progress (1))
Line 3: Line 3:
== Time and Location ==  
== Time and Location ==  
:Date January 9, 2018
:Date January 9, 2018
:Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
:Called to order at 2008 pm by J. 'Tin.
:Members present:  
:Members present: Enrique Kevin Julia Tom Tayeb Bobby Ken
:Members remote:  
:Members remote: none
:Others present:  
:Others present: Duane D., Sean Marie
:[[Quorum]]  
:[[Quorum]]  
:: Quorum met?  
:: Quorum met? six doesn't seem like quorum.


== Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes ==
== Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes ==
http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Regular_Member_Meeting_2017_12_12
http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Regular_Member_Meeting_2017_12_12
no approval.


== Recognition ==
== Recognition ==
Nobody did anything worth recognizing this month.


== New Members ==
== New Members ==
Darrel Duane. Approved unanimously.
Sean Marie. Approved unanimously.


== Old Business ==
== Old Business ==
Ken -- NSF grant from last meeting.


== New Business ==
== New Business ==
Noob isness -- OSF met here with Ken had a VR demo and had a couple of meetings, suggested HacDC support a science fair.
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==



Revision as of 18:33, 9 January 2018


Time and Location

Date January 9, 2018
Called to order at 2008 pm by J. 'Tin.
Members present: Enrique Kevin Julia Tom Tayeb Bobby Ken
Members remote: none
Others present: Duane D., Sean Marie
Quorum
Quorum met? six doesn't seem like quorum.

Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes

http://wiki.hacdc.org/index.php/Regular_Member_Meeting_2017_12_12

no approval.

Recognition

Nobody did anything worth recognizing this month.

New Members

Darrel Duane. Approved unanimously.

Sean Marie. Approved unanimously.

Old Business

Ken -- NSF grant from last meeting.

New Business

Noob isness -- OSF met here with Ken had a VR demo and had a couple of meetings, suggested HacDC support a science fair.

Project Awesome Reports

Project SUPPLIES - Mirage

Project EXPANSION - Mirage

Project HAMRADIO - Jeff

Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia

Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) -Julia

Project CRISPR -Enrique

Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique

Project Media Outreach - Matt

Project IT Infrastructure - Tom

Member Reports

Director Reports (Governance related stuff)

President's Report

Vice President's Report

Treasurer's Report

Secretary's Report

Director-at-Large Reports

Kevin

Matt

Adjournment

Adjourned by at xxx by xxx