Difference between revisions of "Regular Member Meeting 2018 03 13"

From HacDC Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Project IT Infrastructure - Tom: update)
(Project CRISPR -Enrique: asedf)
Line 45: Line 45:
  
 
=== Project CRISPR -Enrique ===
 
=== Project CRISPR -Enrique ===
 
+
No update; too busy with Spaceblimp lately.
- Report and updates
 
  
 
=== Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique ===
 
=== Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique ===

Revision as of 16:09, 13 March 2018


Time and Location

Date
Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
Members present: Julia, Tom, Bobby, Ken, Kevin, Nic
Members remote:
Others present:
Quorum
Quorum met?

Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes

Recognition

New Members

Old Business

New Business

- Nancy = Membeship renewal

Discussing USASEF participation:

  Requested two tables from Gary Maulin for lockpicking/3D printer setup/other members projects
  We need a schedule for participation from HacDC members:
  

Friday: Kevin, Tom (morning on Friday to help bring things), maybe Ben, Enrique (probably not) Saturday: Tayeb, Ben, Kevin, Julia, Enrique Sunday: Julia, Kevin, Ben (if low staff), Nic, Enrique, Bobby (teardown)

Project Awesome Reports

Project SUPPLIES - Mirage

Project EXPANSION - Mirage

Project HAMRADIO - Jeff

Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia

Stalled for last month, we have new seals except for the one we know is damaged. We need to find the information about the damaged seal and then replace it

Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) -Julia

Project CRISPR -Enrique

No update; too busy with Spaceblimp lately.

Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique

- Report and updates

Project Media Outreach - Matt

Project IT Infrastructure - Tom

No IT needs this month.

Member Reports

Director Reports (Governance related stuff)

President's Report

Vice President's Report

I've been making a bunch of new computers for the space. New lasercutter driver, new Classroom TV, new basement TV.

Also got access to the phone system recently. I've setup a voip phone in the basement, which can be rung from the main menu.

I've created a roadmap for work to be done on the lasercutter.

I got somebody to come pick up some of our trash, with the potential to come pick up more trash in the future.

I'm trying to create a wiki for reverse engineering in general. I think I've purchased a domain, ikiw.io, and will provision a server for it eventually.

Treasurer's Report

Secretary's Report

Director-at-Large Reports

Kevin

  • Set up a meeting with Open Technology Institute, with Ken, Julia, myself and Karen in attendance. More follow-up needed but positive response from OTI and offers to help.
  • Met with a PSA-702 in SE to establish relationships with potentially interested parties. Most notably, the Ward 8 liaison from the Mayor's Office of Community Relations and Services, who spoke about a technical training center for job training.

Ken

Adjournment

Adjourned by at xxx by xxx