Regular Member Meeting 2018 04 10
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 New Members
- 5 Old Business
- 6 New Business
- 7 Project Awesome Reports
- 7.1 Project SUPPLIES - Mirage
- 7.2 Project EXPANSION - Mirage
- 7.3 Project HAMRADIO - Jeff
- 7.4 Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia
- 7.5 Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia
- 7.6 Project CRISPR -Enrique
- 7.7 Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique
- 7.8 Project Media Outreach - Matt
- 7.9 Project IT Infrastructure - Tom
- 8 Member Reports
- 9 Director Reports (Governance related stuff)
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- Called to order at 1942 pm by Karen
- Members present: Karen Tom Tayeb Enrique Ken Kevin Bobby
- Members remote: Juri Mirage
- Others present: Aiden Diego
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
Many HacDC members helped out for a successful showing at USASEF. Avi helped us have a great lockpicking station.
Diego -- voted unanimously
Enrique would like to be reimbursed for the CFC application fee, which was $340.00 on 1/31/18. Media:CFC_App_Payment_2018.png
Project Awesome Reports
Project SUPPLIES - Mirage
An old receipt Bobby gave me has not been located. May have been misplaced by me, or submitted and not yet reimbursed. Perhaps we should just vote to reimburse Bobby from SUPPLIES as a general expense?
Project EXPANSION - Mirage
Nothing to report.
Project HAMRADIO - Jeff
Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia
Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia
Project CRISPR -Enrique
Made an interesting contact at USASEF, Capital Area BioSpace, a burgeoning bio-space in DC currently with no physical space. We may hold some event at HacDC in the future and discuss collaborations.
Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique
Had a booth at USASEF staffed mainly by volunteers and members of Unallocated Space and Rockville RSC Makerspace. There's a prep meeting tonight at Rockville RSC and probably another integration meeting on Friday night as usual, as we're planning to launch Saturday morning. Still deciding on important details like best launch location and whether to pre-position recovery teams. The jet stream is pretty strong last I checked so the track was very long and fast - hard for the launch team to chase. Avi is also making progress on the website, spaceblimp.org.
Project Media Outreach - Matt
Project IT Infrastructure - Tom
Still looking for problems to throw money at.
moved to another location
(see BOD meeting minutes)
Vice President's Report
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx