Difference between revisions of "Regular Member Meeting 2018 04 10"

From HacDC Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Project CRISPR -Enrique: asdf)
(Project Awesome Reports)
Line 24: Line 24:
  
 
=== Project SUPPLIES - Mirage ===
 
=== Project SUPPLIES - Mirage ===
 +
An old receipt Bobby gave me has not been located. May have been misplaced by me, or submitted and not yet reimbursed. Perhaps we should just vote to reimburse Bobby from SUPPLIES as a general expense?
  
 
=== Project EXPANSION - Mirage ===
 
=== Project EXPANSION - Mirage ===
 +
Nothing to report.
  
 
=== Project HAMRADIO - Jeff ===
 
=== Project HAMRADIO - Jeff ===

Revision as of 10:21, 10 April 2018


Time and Location

Date
Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
Members present:
Members remote:
Others present:
Quorum
Quorum met?

Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes

Recognition

New Members

Old Business

Enrique would like to be reimbursed for the CFC application fee, which was $340.00 on 1/31/18. Media:CFC_App_Payment_2018.png

New Business

Project Awesome Reports

Project SUPPLIES - Mirage

An old receipt Bobby gave me has not been located. May have been misplaced by me, or submitted and not yet reimbursed. Perhaps we should just vote to reimburse Bobby from SUPPLIES as a general expense?

Project EXPANSION - Mirage

Nothing to report.

Project HAMRADIO - Jeff

Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia

Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia

Project CRISPR -Enrique

Made an interesting contact at USASEF, Capital Area BioSpace, a burgeoning bio-space in DC currently with no physical space. We may hold some event at HacDC in the future and discuss collaborations.

Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique

Had a booth at USASEF staffed mainly by volunteers and members of Unallocated Space and Rockville RSC Makerspace. There's a prep meeting tonight at Rockville RSC and probably another integration meeting on Friday night as usual, as we're planning to launch Saturday morning. Still deciding on important details like best launch location and whether to pre-position recovery teams. The jet stream is pretty strong last I checked so the track was very long and fast - hard for the launch team to chase. Avi is also making progress on the website, spaceblimp.org.

Project Media Outreach - Matt

Project IT Infrastructure - Tom

Member Reports

Director Reports (Governance related stuff)

President's Report

Vice President's Report

Treasurer's Report

Secretary's Report

Director-at-Large Reports

Kevin

Ken

Adjournment

Adjourned by at xxx by xxx