Regular Member Meeting 2019 05 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Time and Location
- 2 Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- 3 Recognition
- 4 New Members
- 5 Old Business
- 6 New Business
- 7 Project Awesome Reports
- 7.1 Project SUPPLIES - Mirage
- 7.2 Project EXPANSION - Mirage
- 7.3 Project HAMRADIO - Jeff
- 7.4 Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia
- 7.5 Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia
- 7.6 Project CRISPR -Enrique
- 7.7 Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique
- 7.8 Project Media Outreach - Matt
- 7.9 Project IT Infrastructure - Tom
- 8 Member Reports
- 9 Director Reports (Governance related stuff)
- 10 Adjournment
Time and Location
- Called to order at xxxx pm by xxxx
- Members present:
- Members remote:
- Others present:
- Quorum met?
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- Tech Circus
- We now have a FEW trinkets from James and Kevin.
- Send walk-through and Thursday setup notes, logistics to all the players not in attendance today (e.g. NonStop Art).
- 10:00 AM Thursday early setup.
- 5:00 PM Thursday late setup, with teen schleppers and greeters.
- Don't forget HacDC banners and brochures from top drawer of the filing cabinet.
- Don't forget blue tape and glue for the printer(s)
- 12 (?) tables.
- Soft drinks, beer, and wine available. No food.
- Teen schleppers available to help with tear-down.
- Stage with sound system at far (east) end of tunnel
- Dan lives close, has a car, and, in a pinch, has space that can act as a very temporary storage relay
- Opening remarks / welcome to the Dupont Underground at stage (Robert Meins)
- Intro to HacDC at stage (???)
- Music with video at stage (Dan)
- Looping 3D-related videos and 3D printing (Kevin and Esti from DCPL)
- SpaceBlimp 6 video, and possibly Robert Meins drone video
- "Live" video projection of VR gear view (Ken)
- 3D room scanning / modeling (Betty)
- Robotics? (Oby)
|2||HacDC||3D Printing||Kevin Cole|
|3||HacDC||Electronic Music||Dan Monego|
|4||HacDC||Legos for fun||Karen Shunk|
|6||Nonstop Art||Information||Nehemiah Dixonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||Nonstop Art||Wearable tech||Nehemiah Dixon|
|8||District Makers Collective||sculptural lights||Kent Slowinskiemail@example.com|
|9||David Kaufman||art||David Kaufmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||DCPL||3D Printing||Esti Brennan, Chelsea Kirklandemail@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Invitation to participate in Capital Hill Maker Faire -- Rayburn Building, June 24. (Maybe too late: Deadline for response was May 10)
- Inquiry from National Building Museum to entertain 16 "campers" this summer with a talk about HacDC and hackerspaces / makerspaces
- Now we have letterhead, courtesy of James
- Need to write a "Thank you for the parts donation" letter.
Project Awesome Reports
Project SUPPLIES - Mirage
Project EXPANSION - Mirage
Project HAMRADIO - Jeff
Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia
Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia
Project CRISPR -Enrique
- Report and updates
Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique
- Report and updates
Project Media Outreach - Matt
Project IT Infrastructure - Tom
Vice President's Report
Adjourned by at xxx by xxx