Difference between revisions of "Regular Member Meeting 2021 01 19"

From HacDC Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(edit1)
(edit2)
 
Line 22: Line 22:
 
* Tayeb: Keep Meetup updated (members meeting)
 
* Tayeb: Keep Meetup updated (members meeting)
  
* Laptop distribution and acquisition to church members -- Action item email for Mike to be written by Tayeb
+
* Laptop distribution and acquisition to church members. Make sure we are not signing up for IT services -- Action item email for Mike to be written by Tayeb
  
* John: Time of year to talk to Mike about the future years rent situation -- should we reach out to Mike or wait for him to reach out to us? Update: Meeting with Mike on the 27th of January, BOD to meet at Tuesday 6:30 day prior to discuss
+
* John: Time of year to talk to Mike about the future years rent situation -- should we reach out to Mike or wait for him to reach out to us? Update: Meeting with Mike on the 27th of January, BOD to meet at Tuesday 6:30 day prior to discuss.
  
* Tayeb: Ken, Kevin, Tayeb, Obi and Luis currently meeting and have plans for  
+
* Tayeb: Ken, Kevin, Tayeb, Obi and Luis currently meeting and have plans for kickstarting the weekly course meetings in the following weeks. To send update on the members email list and reach out to Words Beats and Life.
  
 
* Kevin: Is there a possibility of making the servers available to HacDC members? Tayeb volunteers himself to try initial setup of the servers sometime in the month of December! Reach out to Ethan Waldo
 
* Kevin: Is there a possibility of making the servers available to HacDC members? Tayeb volunteers himself to try initial setup of the servers sometime in the month of December! Reach out to Ethan Waldo
Line 32: Line 32:
  
 
== New Business ==
 
== New Business ==
 +
 +
* Michelle: Could HacDC cross post a NeuroTechX Buzz event on the meetup?
  
 
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==
 
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==
Line 49: Line 51:
 
=== Treasurer's Report ===
 
=== Treasurer's Report ===
 
Financial Report:
 
Financial Report:
Current Balance -- $5636
+
Current Balance -- $7002
We currently have 16 paying members, $870 from dues and an additional $370 from donations.  Rent is $732 for September, total expenses are $793
+
We currently have 18 paying members, $990 from dues and an additional $590 from donations.  Rent is $732 for September, total expenses are $793
 
 
HacDC Amateur Radio Club to itemize the costs of their equipment to add to the insurance, John has taken first steps -- Matt: Someone from the Ham Radio Club to talk to him so that the insurance can be updated
 
Karen to send Matt the email of a member who may be falling off the membership rolls
 
  
 
=== Secretary's Report ===
 
=== Secretary's Report ===

Latest revision as of 17:36, 19 January 2021


Time and Location

Date: January 19th, 2021
Called to order at 7:40 pm by Karen
Members present: (7) Karen, Ken, Luis, Matt, Ken, Tayeb, Kevin, John, Oby, Gabriel Altay
Members remote: None
Others present: Stargate-DX
Quorum
Quorum met? Yes

Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes

Approved

Recognition

New Members

Old Business

  • Tayeb: Keep Meetup updated (members meeting)
  • Laptop distribution and acquisition to church members. Make sure we are not signing up for IT services -- Action item email for Mike to be written by Tayeb
  • John: Time of year to talk to Mike about the future years rent situation -- should we reach out to Mike or wait for him to reach out to us? Update: Meeting with Mike on the 27th of January, BOD to meet at Tuesday 6:30 day prior to discuss.
  • Tayeb: Ken, Kevin, Tayeb, Obi and Luis currently meeting and have plans for kickstarting the weekly course meetings in the following weeks. To send update on the members email list and reach out to Words Beats and Life.
  • Kevin: Is there a possibility of making the servers available to HacDC members? Tayeb volunteers himself to try initial setup of the servers sometime in the month of December! Reach out to Ethan Waldo

Tayeb to follow up with Gabriel Altay on January 24th at the space

New Business

  • Michelle: Could HacDC cross post a NeuroTechX Buzz event on the meetup?

Project Awesome Reports

Project HAMRADIO - Jeff

Project Electron Microscope (SEM)

Member Reports

Director Reports (Governance related stuff)

President's Report

Vice President's Report

Treasurer's Report

Financial Report: Current Balance -- $7002 We currently have 18 paying members, $990 from dues and an additional $590 from donations. Rent is $732 for September, total expenses are $793

Secretary's Report

Director-at-Large Reports

Adjournment

Adjourned by at 20:38 by Karen