Regular Member Meeting 2021 02 16
From HacDC Wiki
Time and Location
- Date: February 16th, 2021
- Called to order at 7:40 pm by Karen
- Members present: (7) Karen, Ken, Luis, Matt, Tayeb, Kevin, John, Oby, Michelle
- Members remote: None
- Others present: Isaiah
- Quorum met? Yes
Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes
- John: Time of year to talk to Mike about the future years rent situation -- should we reach out to Mike or wait for him to reach out to us? Update: Meeting with Mike on the 27th of January, BOD to meet at Tuesday 6:30 day prior to discuss.
Meeting has happened -- Karen: The rent should not jump up to $1400 again we should re-ask Mike whether the rent will slowly adjust ($1043 first)
- Laptop distribution and acquisition to church members. Make sure we are not signing up for IT services -- Action item email for Mike to be written by Tayeb
- Tayeb: Ken, Kevin, Tayeb, Obi and Luis currently meeting and have plans for kickstarting the weekly course meetings in the following weeks. To send update on the members email list and reach out to Words Beats and Life.
- Kevin: Is there a possibility of making the servers available to HacDC members? Tayeb volunteers himself to try initial setup of the servers sometime in the month of December! Reach out to Ethan Waldo
Tayeb to follow up with Gabriel Altay on January 24th at the space
- Michelle: Could HacDC cross post a NeuroTechX Buzz event on the meetup?
Project Awesome Reports
Project HAMRADIO - Jeff
Project Electron Microscope (SEM)
Vice President's Report
Financial Report: Current Balance -- $7002 We currently have 18 paying members, $990 from dues and an additional $590 from donations. Rent is $732 for September, total expenses are $793
Adjourned by at 20:38 by Karen