Difference between revisions of "Regular Member Meeting 2021 04 20"

From HacDC Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 23: Line 23:
  
 
* Open Project Night will be starting in May! -- https://www.meetup.com/hac-dc/events/277554791/
 
* Open Project Night will be starting in May! -- https://www.meetup.com/hac-dc/events/277554791/
 +
 +
* Wikimedia foundation collaboration -- host a wikipedia editing session either at HacDC or another site and invite HacDC participants (Gabe will look into options)
  
 
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==
 
== [[:Category:Project_Awesome|Project Awesome]] Reports ==

Revision as of 16:36, 20 April 2021


Time and Location

Date: April 20th 2021
Called to order at 7:30 pm by Tayeb Zaidi
Members present: Michelle, Ken, Kevin, Matt, Gabe, Oby
Members remote:
Others present: Maurice, Sanjay
Quorum
Quorum met? Yes

Approval of Previous Meeting's Minutes

Recognition

New Members

Old Business

New Business

  • Wikimedia foundation collaboration -- host a wikipedia editing session either at HacDC or another site and invite HacDC participants (Gabe will look into options)

Project Awesome Reports

Project SUPPLIES - Mirage

Project EXPANSION - Mirage

Project HAMRADIO - Jeff

Project Electron Microscope (SEM) - Julia

Project Optical Table Robot (OTR) - Julia

Project CRISPR -Enrique

- Report and updates

Project SpaceBlimp -Enrique

- Report and updates

Project Media Outreach - Matt

Project IT Infrastructure - Tom

Member Reports

Director Reports (Governance related stuff)

President's Report

Vice President's Report

Treasurer's Report

Increase of $333 from last month's total balance, total revenue $1070/month

Secretary's Report

Director-at-Large Reports

Kevin

Ken

Adjournment

Adjourned by at xxx by xxx